Come to LONDON at the end of August and have the most amazing PRIMARY MUSIC WEEKEND with me, Sally Wagter, author of Active Music…
SATURDAY 8th and SUNDAY 9th November at: Plumcroft Primary School,Plum Lane, Plumstead, London, SE18 3HW
- Get fresh inspiration for your music teaching!
- Join like-minded people
- Saturate yourself with musical activities!
- Become even more of a MUSIC SPECIALIST!
Together we will cover all these aspects of music learning with children:
- Pulse games
- Rhythm and how to teach it
- Pitch and how to teach it
- Rhythm games
- Pitch games
- Musical notation – stick notation
- Stave notation – the very basics
- Using puppets in music lessons
- How to teach instrumental playing
- Playing tuned instruments while singing
- Incorporating untuned instruments into games
- Getting the xylophones out of the cupboard!
- The pentatonic scale and its simplicity
- Rounds, canons
- The skill of internalising (thinking voice)
- Composing with simple musical ingredients
- Using ostinatos, texture, timbre, structure…
- Fun improvising games
- 20+ things to do with one song/chant
- how to deliver OUTSTANDING music lessons!
- The creative curriculum
- TRADITIONAL SINGING GAMES: clapping games, skipping games, French skipping, ball games (all playground games)
- The new 2014 Music National Curriculum
Tea, coffee and snacks will be available throughout the 2 days -
You will have access to email and telephone support following the course -
RESOURCES with be on sale throughout the 2 days and whole sets of ACTIVE MUSIC will be available to trial…
This course is run by me, Sally Wagter (B/Ed.Hons) author of Active Music and Primary Music Specialist singing games books and DVDs. I have an Early Years Kodaly Certificate,15 years experience as a music specialist in a variety of schools and have run MUSIC INSETS and training days throughout the UK for the last 12 years.
COST for the 2 whole days is ONLY £195 -
EARLY BIRD! BOOK BEFORE END OF SEPTEMBER and ONLY PAY £150…
To BOOK A PLACE, phone me, Sally on 07963 431405 or email http://www.primarymusicspecialist.com.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
TOGETHER WE CAN INVEST IN YOUR MUSICAL FUTURE!